Monday, August 23, 2010

Lilly Skins

Hi! I found the coolest things in the entire world: iPod, phone, and laptop skins. It doesn't sound that cool now, but you can create your own, i.e. make Lilly Pulitzer covers for your techie accessories!! I think it's genius.


This is just too cute. I'm so excited about it! I just took an obviously adorable Lilly print and it's going to be the new "skin" of my iPod! Life is complete now!


I love this too! It's a laptop skin!

And, I'm sorry for not posting any "personal" pictures and writing about myself, my personal life, etc. I'm in Jackson for only one more week, and until then I will be with my family the entire day. Next week I'll (hopefully) have end-of-summer pictures with my friends (in adorable Lilly outfits, of course!!). When I'm back in CT, there will be much, much more to come! Thank y'all so much for reading and following the Pink and Green Prep!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com