Tuesday, May 17, 2011

College Gear - Vandy!

Vanderbilt. My dream school beyond anything I have ever imagined. Vandy is honestly the college I'm supposed to go to, but since the admissions process there is so dang hard, I will just try my hardest in hopes of getting in!! I love going to the Vanderbilt bookstore online and browsing the adorable clothes and accessories they have for sale!



I looove bumper stickers. Currently, the only stickers I have on my car are 2 from Jackson Hole and a pink and green Republican elephant, but I would love to have a Vandy sticker sticking proudly to my car!

 
These are too cute. My mom got me the cheerleader bear for Christmas, and it's just SO ADORABLE. It's my 2nd Vandy cheerleader item (I have a black baseball cap that says "Vanderbilt Cheerleader")! It's just wishful thinking though, I am not a cheerleader (only because my school in CT doesn't have a team!)!

My dad has a normal letterman jacket, but this a VANDERBILT letterman!!


I love the mini Vanderbilt flags! I have 2 hung up in my room right now for inspiration! Also, in the college guidance office at my school, they have tons of college flags hung up around the room with the names of the students who have attended that school written on them. I can't wait to write mine down (whether it be Vandy or any college, I just can't wait!!). 



Black and gold Vandy Norts....


These could have come in handy when it started to pour during one of my Vandy tours!! 


I have a couple pair of these mini shorts and they are the BEST.


This is hilarious!!


I LOVE my pink Vanderbilt water bottle. I carry it around everywhere!!

Have a great day everyone!! 

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com