Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Elephants from Elizabeth McCay

I love elephants (especially pink ones...they're currently the background of my laptop!), and I thought it was so cute when Elizabeth McCay featured an elephant print for her spring/summer clothing line.


Here is a pretty strapless dress with navy elephants on it...


Elizabeth McCay is also donating $100 from every sale of the Red Elephant blouse (shown above) to the University of Alabama's Act of Kindness Fund. The fund raises money to help faculty and students of UA who were affected by the recent tornados. 




All of these elephants are so summery and cute!! What do y'all like from Elizabeth McCay? Let me know!!

Have a fantastic day!! I had no classes in the afternoon today so I've been outside studying and tanning! I love sunny weather!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com