Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting to Know You!

I've decided to link up with MannLand5 and answer the "getting to know you" questions every week! Here are the questions for this week:

1. What's your favorite rainy day activity?

Watching all of the TV episodes that I've missed recently.

2. What time do you go to bed?

Depending on the night...sometimes I can fall asleep at 9, others at 11:30. But usually because of school, 10:30. 

3. How many magazines do you subscribe to?

Two - Seventeen and Teen Vogue

4. Did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?

Haha definitely not!

5. What's your beauty obsession?

Hmm what to choose........probably my flat iron! I couldn't go a day without it! 

6. If you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?

Lilly Pulitzer of course!


7. What's your summer must have?


Lilly shift or swimsuit.

8. Do you make weekly dinner menus? 

No, but I do plan all my breakfasts and lunches!

Hope y'all have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com