Thursday, May 26, 2011

Junior Switch Day

Every year during the last week of classes, my school has "junior switch day". Basically, it's when the girls dress like boys and the boys dress like the girls. I have been waiting since freshman year to switch and today was the actual day!! It was a lot of fun. 


I wore my brother's Lilly tie, yellow oxford (which could have been a dress...), pink shorts, needlepoint belt, and madras baseball cap.
Awkward moment with my friend!
Everyone kept joking about me and my friend EW being typical frat bros. It was so much fun, especially to see the guys in our school kilts!!

I can't believe this year has only 1 more week left and then I'm a senior!! It's absolute crazy!! Yesterday it was senior skip day and all of the juniors got to park in the senior lot. It was the best feeling and it definitely felt like we were the oldest in the school then!!

Have a great day everyone!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com