Friday, May 13, 2011

Preppy Summer Wear

Here are my preppy summer essentials!!


Headbands from Lotus and Lilly

I love, love, love Lotus and Lilly. They have such cute new and vintage Lilly Pulitzer fabrics. Also, the headbands don't give me headaches, which is a plus!! These handbands will go with all your preppy summer clothing, whether they be printed or solid!! You can also get a clutch to match!!

Lilly Pulitzer Shift Dresses
 

Of course, Lilly dresses are the ultimate accessory. There are a lot of great vintage, slightly old ones, and new ones on eBay, the occasional Rue La La sale, and the Lilly website! These dresses are perfect for every occasion.

Jack Rogers Sandals
I have been living in Jack Rogers sandals since I was a little girl. I love them!! They also come in some many cute colors!!


Aviator Sunglasses
Perfect for a sunny day!! Ray Ban is my personal favorite, but Lilly has some cute alternatives.

Bermuda Bags

I did a post on bermuda bags last month, and I can't wait to use them more often.

Light Cardigans from Lilly Pulitzer

Cardigans are great for layering over Lilly shift dresses! My favorite is the new Paley Cardigan Beach. I'm actually wearing it right now! It has 3/4 length sleeves which is great for summer.

J. Crew 3-inch Chino Shorts

I have been wearing J. Crew shorts since I was 12. They come in 3 different lengths (3 inch, 5 inch, and bermuda length), and I love all 3. I prefer the shortest length, and the pink shorts shown above are great for summer! There are so many colors and prints to choose from.

Lilly Pulitzer Bikinis

The ultimate summer staple is the bikini. I like the strapless bikini the best because there are no tan lines! Lilly also has great one pieces. 

Madras Skirts from Just Madras

One of my favorite skirts of all time is my madras skirt from Just Madras. It's a good length, a pretty madras, and so preppy!! Just Madras also has other prints that are cute. 

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com