Monday, May 2, 2011

White Jeans

I hate trying on jeans. Or pants in general. It literally brings me pain to try on pants because I get so angry and upset at the weird sizing or not being able to find the right pair. I think the reason why I have so many dresses is because they're so much easier to shop for!


Yesterday I had a breakthrough with shopping for jeans. For the past couple of years, I have been trying to find the perfect white jean to wear during the late spring and summer. I finally found a great pair!! They're the cropped matchstick jean from J. Crew. Usually, J. Crew pants don't fit me (or if they do, they're not very flattering) because they fit a very odd body shape. But, thankfully, the matchstick jeans look great!! I love how form fitting these jeans are and the cropped length. I'm so happy I found them!!



On another note, I'm so happy to say that I was asked to prom today!! I was asked by someone in my grade and the way he asked was really cute. He gave one of my close friends a flash drive to give me with a video of him singing a song with the words changed around to be about me and asking me to prom. I'm so happy!! I was also accepted into our schools co-ed A Capella singing group for my senior year!! Such a great day!!

Have a fabulous afternoon!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com