Monday, June 20, 2011

Just Madras Dresses

I think it's safe to say that I have had an on going obsession with the fabulous website, Just Madras, for the past couple of years. I have ordered a couple of items every now and then and have always liked what I've received. Right now I'm struck with a horrible case of insomnia, and I have resorted to browsing through my bookmarks on my iPad. When I clicked on Just Madras, I had no idea how much I would love their dresses! Not only is there madras, but they have seersucker dresses. My favorite!


Pink seersucker!! Eeeeek!! I love it!


This dress is my favorite. It's blue seersucker and I like how it's belted. 


This dress isn't seersucker but I still like it!! It's pretty and perfect for summer.

Which Just Madras dresses do y'all like? Let me know!!

Have a great day!! I am deathly tired right now because I fell asleep past 4 in the morning and woke up at 8:30! For some reason whenever I get to Jackson Hole I get insomnia and it's quite annoying!!

xoxo Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com