Thursday, June 16, 2011

Marley Lilly

I think I'm very behind on adorable monogramming websites because I just found the best website ever, Marley Lilly!!!! This is the 2nd summer in a row where I develop a serious monogramming addiction. Marley Lilly, while it is as cute and preppy as can be, is not helping that addiction. I'm going to have to start begging my parents for small jobs around the house because it's definitely not an inexpensive obsession!! Here are some of the things that are currently in my shopping bag. 

Monogrammed Derby Floppy Hat
I have always seen this adorable hat in tumblr pictures, but now I can actually have it all to myself!! And it's not that expensive!! And it's PINK!


I was just about to order a Tervis Tumbler water bottle, but I like this acrylic cup much better. It comes in a variety of colors with a variety of monograms!! My favorite is the hot pink cup with the green polka dot monogram.


I may become more of a koozie fan when I get into college, but I love the idea of a water bottle koozie!! I would definitely use it!!

What do y'all like from Marley Lilly? Let me know!!

I hope everyone is having a great week. It's absolutely frigid here (okay...it's like 55 degrees...) and I'm sick of wearing the same pair of jeans!! I'm dying for my Lilly Callahan shorts!! 

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com