Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Favorite TV Shows

Hi y'all!! I hope everyone is having a great week. I know I'm not the only one who watches a lot of TV, so I thought that I would talk about my favorite TV shows!!

I may just be OCD, but I have a "sticky note" on my computer with the days of the week and the TV shows that correspond with them. I typically watch my shows (on Hulu...ALWAYS) when I get ready in the morning and before I go to bed. 

Downton Abbey



I love, love, love this show, as y'all know. It is absolutely amazing and I'm sad/anxious that next week's episode is the last of the season!! I'm so excited!! If y'all haven't seen Downton Abbey, go straight to amazon.com and buy it. Now. 

The Biggest Loser





I just started watching this show this year, and I really really like it!! I love anything diet and exercise, and I find everything going on in the show so entertaining!!

New Girl





Definitely one of the best new shows of this year!! I love New Girl!! It's really funny and it always has interesting guest stars making appearances!!

The Middle/Suburgatory/Modern Family





I group these three shows together because they are back-to-back-to-back on Wednesday nights. I always watch these with my mom and my brother. They are all very funny, and I think Suburgatory is hilarious due to the fact that it's supposed to be really close to where I live!!

Gossip Girl



Chuck Bass. Enough Said. 

Grimm





If I can stay awake late enough on Friday nights, my family and I pile up into my parents' bed and watch Grimm. It's cheesy but I think it's so entertaining!! It's a really original concept and every week is really exciting. 

What TV shows do y'all like?? Let me know!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com