Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Cutest Little Shoes Around Town

I have recently been obsessing over the adorable shoes that everyone knows: Keds. They're tiny, they're laced, and they are customizable. How much better can they get?


I went on a school trip in June to France, and I brought these cuties along with me. They are ridiculously comfortable, they pack really well, and they're PINK. They're amazing! While I wasn't really a fan of the odd-colored yellow part of the laces, I found some plain white laces to replace them. I'm seriously considering wearing these on my first day of school this year (I would wear Jack Rogers, but there's a policy against open toed shoes, but I digress)(more to come on the subject of the first day of school outfit).

My next favorite pair are the classic navy Keds. You cannot go wrong with these shoes! They'll go with almost everything and they're springy/summery without being too casual.

My favorite color for 3 years has been red (though right now I'm leaning towards pink), so I cannot pass up an opportunity for these shoes. These scream 4th of July to me! I love them!

On their website, there is a program that lets you create your own Keds. For women, there is a choice between the classic laced shoes (as shown in the pictures above), the slip-ons, and a lower cut of slip-ons. They're all adorable and so useful! I strongly suggest buying these shoes!

Does anyone have any Keds? What are y'alls favorites? Let me know!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com