Sunday, August 15, 2010

Obsession: Eye Masks

The slightly high-maitenence sleeper that I am, I have to sleep with an eye mask! It looks like a joke when I'm at sleepovers, but for some reason I can't sleep if there's light in the room! To make this problem seem somewhat normal, I've found some adorable eye masks to show y'all!



These are just basic eye masks like the ones that I have. They're not very exciting...


...But then I found this! It's paisley! And pink and green! It's a complete dream, but unfortunately it's not available anymore. 


This is my favorite. This is one of my absolute favorite things in the entire world. It's a replica of the eye mask in one of my most loved movies, "Breakfast at Tiffany's". It's girly, it's adorable, it makes me happy when I look at it. I have to order it. I need to sleep with this on. It's so dang cute!

Have a good night, everyone!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com