Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tanning Must Haves!

When I think about summer, I immediately think about the beach and tanning. Since I'm not near a beach in the summer, I go to the pool right across the street from our place in WY. My mother and I are usually the brightest things in the area, laying on bright orange towels and decked out in Lilly Pulitzer coverups and swim suits. 

My favorite coverup so far is the Elina Tunic in Hotty Pink Floral Punch. 

It's really cute and I have a bikini to match!

Kena Bandeau

This is my favorite bikini top. It fits really well and it gets rid of all the awkward tan lines that you have to deal with with regular halter or string tops. 


This is my favorite bag ever! It's so happy looking! It's the Original Tote in Carson's Grandstand Patch. Since the moment it came out, I have been lusting over this bag, and a couple of weeks ago my mom ordered it (We have a bit of a tote bag obsession)! 

Other things that should be brought to the beach/pool: 
1. Book/Nook/Kindle - It's so important to bring a book to the beach. It keeps you from getting insanely bored and reading is fun! P.S. If you're choosing between a nook or kindle, choose the nook! I got one as an end of the year present and I LOVE it!
2. Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen - Protect yourself from the sun! Even though I probably shouldn't be tanning (I have relatively fair skin), I always do what I can to fight against severe damage. 
This is my favorite sunscreen. It's by La Roche Posay and it is fantastic! 
3. iPod - I couldn't live without my iPod, even in places that aren't the beach. I would post my Summer 2010 Playlist, but my music taste is very alternative rock and not everyone likes it!

I hope y'all enjoyed this post!! Also, I set up an email account, thepinkandgreenprep@gmail.com, if anyone has any questions or comments for me! Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com