Friday, August 20, 2010

Time to Get a Cute Watch!


"Do you know what time it is?"
"A watch doesn't really go with this outfit, daddy."
-Clueless

One of my daily essentials is to wear a watch, specifically an A. Tierney Grosgrain Ribbon watch! They're adorable, they're preppy, and there are so many to choose from. 

My mother has been wearing watches like these for years, and it wasn't until I was in 7th grade, I think, that I too started to wear them! They sold the watch and the ribbon bands at a store called Splash of Pink a couple of years ago, so my mother stocked up and we're good to go for all watch-wearing occasions!




Here are some of my favorites:

These three colors are so pretty together, I think. It's more fall, in my opinion, because of the brown and the pink is not so in-your-face.


Sorry for the pictures of the next couple of watch bands - they were taken from my phone because I can't find pictures on the internet! Anyway, the band above is just a plain light blue band and it's really cute! I actually wore this one today!


Pink and green (with some purple and white thrown in)! Gotta love it!


Even though this one is just pink, it might be my favorite. It goes with usually everything I have on.


Even though I don't pair them together that often, I like pink and blue together.


I looooove this band. It's white, navy, light blue, and green, and for some reason it just epitomizes Connecticut for me. Call me weird! 


Pink, pink, pink, pink, pink!


I think I wore this one for 5 days straight while in France...


This just seems so preppy to me. It's navy, white and pink and can be paired with so many things!


So cute!

I don't actually have this one, but it's so dang cute that I had to include it! It's really prissy and it reminds me of a little girl.

I also found some cute watchbands on Girly Twirly (love this website!). They have adorable madras ones, as well as more pink and green options!

Does anyone have any watches like these? Where do y'all find good watchbands? Let me know!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com