Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Technology Cases

I absolutely love looking at cute cases to put on my laptop, phone, or iPod! 


Even though I don't have an iPhone, I am in love with these cases! Of course, they're Lilly. It was actually really smart that they decided to make iPhone cases. I just wish they would make a Blackberry (my next phone...hopefully...) case!

I finally got my Lilly laptop case! They're really cute, but just a warning: they're very big. It's bigger than my laptop, but I actually like it because I can put other things in it for school like my planner and folders!


Here is just  a classic Blackberry case...

 

And here's my own "custom" design from Skin It! I love it!!

What technology cases do y'all like? Have a great day everyone!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com