Saturday, November 6, 2010

L.L. Bean Turtlenecks

I am a huge fan of the classic L.L. Bean, and some of my favorite items are their cotton turtlenecks. They're extremely comfortable and so well priced!

 


I have the two turtlenecks above, and I absolutely adore them. They're called the "Bean's Mock Turtleneck". They go with anything and they fit really well!! The last time I went to New York City I wore the navy turtleneck and the Stephanie Shift from Lilly Pulitzer and I was good to go!

Ribbed Cotton Tee, Turtleneck Stripe
 Here is the most recent item on my "Most Wanted" list. I have seen this turtleneck in a ton of pictures and I love it! I have a crewneck version of the sweater but a turtleneck version would be even better!

What are y'alls "go-to brands" for turtlenecks? Let me know!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com