Thursday, November 4, 2010

Why I Miss J. Crew

As much as I cannot stand the "new" J. Crew, I have no problem admitting how much better I liked the brand circa 2007. Critter polos and chino shorts galore. Knee-socks and (much cuter) headbands. So, here are many adorable pieces that I found on the internet that prove how much J. Crew has changed!

 vs. 

I am in love with the sweater on the left. It's just SO cute! Now, why did they have to change their look? Everyone loved it! Now it's all furry and lacks color. Blegh.

 vs. 

I mean...look at this. It's absolutely darling. I, of course, love any type of plaid, especially in skirt form! But the other...no, no, no!


 vs. 

Self explanatory. 

 vs. 

I just miss it.

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com