Thursday, January 20, 2011

Award!!

I got an award! Thank you so, so much Jeannie from Que Sera Sera!! Here are the award rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.


1. My favorite TV shows are Modern Family, Say Yes to the Dress, and Hellcats.

2. I love John Hughes films. Ferris Bueller, The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, all of them!

3. I have an adorable yellow lab named Biscuit.

4. When I go to college, I would love to do a semester abroad in France. I've twice before and I've been taking French since I was 10. I love, love, love France, especially Provence (where I went with my French class last June!)

5. Mexican food is my favorite kind of food. There's this great Mexican restaurant about 10 minutes away from my house and my family and I go there once a week (sometimes twice). Even though it makes me very bloated and dehydrated, I cannot live without guacamole and tostada nachos!

6. I really want to go to Egypt and Greece.

7. I could do Su Doku for hours on end. I've been playing it since i was about 10 years old and I love it. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to play on a regular basis.


The awarded bloggers are:

Preppy Pink Crocodile
Prissy and Preppy Flamingo
Miss Southern Prep

Thank you so much, Jeannie!!

Have a great day everyone!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com