Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blackberry!

I was so happy a couple months ago when I found out that I was going to have a phone upgrade in January. I had been planning for a long time to get a Blackberry, and now the time has finally come! Yesterday, I upgraded my old enV for a Blackberry 9330 and I love it. It is my newborn baby, and it is GREAT. I'm still very slow at typing and I don't know half of the things that pop up on the screen, but it's still so cool! All my friends have Blackberries and the best part is BBM (Blackberry messaging). I love texting, especially if it's free! 


I'm still trying to find the perfect theme, case, and background. I bought a pink silicone cover that's cute, but I wish that Kate Spade or Lilly Pulitzer made BB cases! It would fix all my problems! Otherwise, I just need to find out how to navigate around the app. store to potentially find a cute desktop theme. I'll hopefully learn how to be a BB pro!

Do y'all have Blackberries? Any tips I should know? 

Have a great day everyone!

xoxox, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com