Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Makeup Routine

I saw a couple bloggers post their makeup routines, so I thought I would do it too!!


First and most importantly, washing my face!! I just started to use L'Oreal Go 360 Clean for Sensitive Skin, and I love it. The little scrub-let is amazing and I feel like it really works!!



This is one of the best concealers that I have used. I have pretty dark circles around my eyes, and the Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation is great. 

Favorite eyeliner EVER!! I use the Covergirl Exact Eyelights Eyeliner for green eyes, and (I think) it really works! I can tell my eyes are greener when I use it. 




Lastly, I use Benefit Bad Gal Lash. The brush is huge and make my eyelashes look great!!

What products do y'all use?? Let me know!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com