Monday, March 28, 2011

Post Spring Break

My lovely spring break ended this morning as my mother and I walked off the plane from Arizona at 6:00 A.M. It was too early. Much. too. early. We took the red eye from Phoenix and only got about an hour of sleep on the plane, but we promptly came back home and fell asleep for a couple more hours. Then, I had to go to school! Well, I actually didn't have to go, but I felt very energetic at the time and I felt lazy for not going to school anyway (even though I had just spent the past week doing nothing but tanning...)! But, I have some pictures of my vacation in Scottsdale, Arizona!!


The hotel rooms were called "casitas" and our room is the one on the right!! We had been there 3 times before so we knew what to expect, but it was nice this time because we were really close to the main lobby. The room was bigger than I expected though!! And so comfortable!!


This is legitimately the only picture that was taken of me the entire trip. I'm wearing the Lilly Pulitzer Calendar Girl Shift (which I am in LOVE with!!) with gold Jack Rogers and a Lilly Pulitzer Bermuda bag (post to come soon!). My mom and I both packed fantastically for this vacation. Everything was Lilly, everything looked GREAT and it was all so cute! My definite favorites were the Calendar Girl Shift, the Original Shift in Hotty Pink Hot to Trot, and last year's Avery Skirt.  



Since the picture I took of our spots by the pool didn't turn out too well, I snagged this picture off the internet. The lounge chairs were incredibly comfortable, but we only went in the pool once. It wasn't extremely hot!! The first day (Monday), it was cold and rainy so my mom and I relaxed after spending  the entire day before on an airplane or in an airport! The rest of the time was really nice though! We had our routine (that we couldn't break from even if we tried) and it was a lot of fun! We would have room service breakfast, then hurry out to the pool to reserve our seats (even though there weren't that many people for us to compete with), then spend almost the entire day by the pool! Later we would go to the gym, take a shower, get ready for dinner and get a "drink" (Shirley Temple for me!) at the bar. 

Have a great day everyone!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com