Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break Part 2

Today I leave for Arizona!! I'm so excited!! Jackson Hole has been a lot of fun though. I skied a lot with my brother and dad. But now it's time for the hot and dry weather!! I am currently in the Salt Lake City Airport with my mom, watching Make It or Break It on Hulu and waiting for our plane during a 3 hour layover. So, here's what I'm bringing for my trip to Arizona!!

Of course, it's fun-filled with Lilly! I'm pretty sure everything I brought is Lilly Pulitzer. I'm kind of obsessed. I'm actually really looking forward to wearing some of the new items that I got for spring, such as the Classic Shift in Hotty Pink Hot to Trot and the Ricci Shift in Calendar Girl!! I tried them on last week and I'm liking how Lilly is making their shift dresses shorter! 


My mom and I super-packed for this trip!! Since we hate checking baggage (after our Christmas Break trip to Jackson Hole, our luggage was lost (temporarily) and we don't want to take any more chances!), I'm packing my colorful clothes in a huge Lilly bag!!

Have a great day everyone!! 

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com