Wednesday, April 6, 2011

College Gear - SMU

To get inspired for the next 2 months of grueling academics in preparation for my senior year (ie. ACT's, AP's, SAT's, exams, SAT II's on top of extracurriculars and regular academics), I look at my favorite prospective college's bookstores online! Here are some of my favorite items from the SMU website:


Perfect for tanning during the summer (and during exam week in May when I'm studying outside!)!


I always like the crewneck sweatshirts better because the hood just drives me crazy!! 


This is just too cute!! I love how Vineyard Vines has collegiate bags and ties!! 


I would wear this when working out!! It looks so comfortable!!


Pom poms!! They totally make me wish that I went to a high school with a football team and cheerleaders (my childhood dream was to be a cheerleader)!!


To hang up in my room for constant inspiration...




And these itty bitty shorts are just too cute!! They're pink!!

Have a great day everyone!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com