Sunday, July 10, 2011

College Gear - Auburn

My new college obsession is Auburn University in Alabama. I met a girl at the pool at JH who is a junior there and she's telling me everything about it!! It sounds amazing and I can't wait to visit in in the fall!! 

Here are the classic burnt orange and navy blue online bookstore items...




There's polka dot font on this sweatshirt!!






And here are the super cute pink and green preppy items!!


PINK AND GREEN. POLKA DOT. This set has to be my favorite!!!





I love how they have girly items too!! They make me so happy!!

Do any of y'all go to Auburn? What should I know? Comment and tell me!!

Have a fabulous day!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com