Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pennington and Bailes

College gear is so much fun, especially when it's preppy!! I found Pennington and Bailes when I was browsing the internet (I have a lot of free time on my hands...). They have tons of collegiate-inspired pants, shorts, polos, and skirts in a ton of colors! 


Here are some cute Auburn skirts!! Auburn is quickly rising in my "top colleges" hierarchy and I love that basically every Southern brand that features collegiate items has adorable AU goodies!!


Here is the same skirt but for SMU...


And here are some great khaki pants for Vanderbilt!! My mother and I have decided that my younger brother must go to Vanderbilt (they have an out-of-this-world engineering program and he wants to design cars) so these would be perfect for him!!

Have y'all bought anything from Pennington and Bailes before? Let me know!!

Have a great week and stay cool!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com