Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pink and Green Thursday: Favorite Pink and Green Lillies

I know it's late to be saying this, but I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend!!! My family visited us in JH and I was in the 4th of July parade with my brother (it was my 3rd year!!). Now my mom, brother, and I are getting back into our "summer schedule" of work, tanning, working out (from which I'm SO SORE), and hanging out! 

I haven't done Pink and Green Thursday in a while, so here is a fun filled post with all of my favorite pink and green Lilly dresses that I own!! Enjoy!!









Have a great day y'all!! I'm starting to do my final ACT prep this summer so I can raise my math score in the fall, as well as work on applications and college essays!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR COLLEGE!! 

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com