Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Monogrammed Home

Y'all know how much I am obsessed with monogramming (everything) and I have recently become a huge fan of monogrammed home goods. My top websites for these items are Marley Lilly, the Preppy Princess and the Pink Giraffe. Here are my favorite monogrammed home goods items!!


So cute!! I love monogrammed pillows. I found some cute monogrammed pillows from Etsy and I love the one above as well. It's from The Pink Giraffe.



This is an acrylic Lilly Pulitzer tray from the Preppy Princess. I have one at home on my vanity desk and it's great!! It holds my makeup and other beauty goodies and it's Lilly!!




I am in love with these. If I were to redecorate my room, I would buy these monogrammed lamp shades from the Pink Giraffe!! They come in other prints/colors, but of course pink is my favorite! They're adorable!!


This is a monogrammed trash can from the Pink Giraffe, but it's too pretty for trash!!


I have fabric bins in my room to hold headbands and tons of cosmetic bags, but the monogrammed pink and green bin shown above is SO MUCH CUTER. 



I love the initial above the bed!! I want to do the same thing with my initials from Lotus and Lilly


I found this picture on Tumblr, and I love it. Even though the only things monogrammed are the pillows, the room is great redecorating inspiration!!

What monogrammed goodies do y'all like? Let me know!!

Have a great day!!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com