Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Is the shopping world conspiring against me?

I cannot for the life of me find navy flats. 

It's actually really annoying! I don't have any black clothes, except for the usual LBD, so I bulk up on navy everything for fall. The only problem is I don't have any cute navy flats to match my outfits!!!


I wore these last year, and now they're unrecognizable as shoes because there are so worn down. 

I found these Vaneli Serene navy flats off of Zappos because they were literally the only wearable navy flats off of the entire website

Do y'all know any good stores for navy shoes?? Let me know!!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com