skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
About
Services
Templates
Parent Page
RSS Feed
Twitter
Home
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
High Cotton Ties for the Holiday's
Posted by
admin
on 6:50 AM
I know this is my 1000 post on headbands, but I found the
perfect
holiday season headbands!! They're from High Cotton Ties, and I'm obsessed!
Calhoun Plaid
Jeremy Madras
Macintosh Tartan
Midnight Pinwale
Perry's Plaid
Black Watch
What do y'all think? I'm pretty sure I'm going to be asking for some of these for Christmas!!
Have a great day!
xoxo, Hannah
Posted in:
christmas
,
favorites
,
headbands
,
high cotton ties
,
holidays
,
obsession
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Popular Posts
Short Haircuts Women Facesshort Haircuts Women
Very Short Hairstyles For Women 2012 Haircuts Besthairstyles2012 Com. Hairstyles Hairstyles For Short Hair Short Hairstyles For Women. W...
Female Celebrities Short Hairstyles
Hairstyles Pictures Latest Short Hairstyles For Women At The Office. Short Hairstyles 2011 Women Find The Latest News On Short Hairstyles....
New Rugby Arrivals
I have been shopping at Rugby Ralph Lauren ever since it came out in 2004 (it's in New Canaan so I visit a lot). It is a little bit edgi...
Must Have Monday
Since Mother's Day was yesterday and Father's Day is about a month away, I thought today's Must Have Monday should be based on g...
Leslie and Nick's Save The Dates
Chocolate and Chandeliers - I love this girl :)
Tips To Help You Care For Your Hair
There are many things you can do to your hair, no matter the type. If you want to learn how to manage care for your hair, whether it be cari...
Pictures Pixie Hair Cuts Pixie Hair Cuts Pixie Hair
Black Hairstyles Hair Styles Pictures Gallery 8 Hairstyles Pictures. 2012 Hairstyles Pictures Hairstyless. Cute Haircuts For 2009 Cute S...
The Eco-Friendly Ride
If you have to bike anywhere, why not do it in style? Since I am in Jackson Hole, Wyoming for the summer, I am surrounded by people who basi...
Nicole and Ronald's Wedding
Nicole and Ronald were married in December at Old Saint Joe's Church in Philadelphia. Their classic reception held was held at the Sher...
Short Hairstyleshairstyles 2010
Short Hairstyles Hairstyles 2010. Creend Hairstyle Long Emo Hairstyles For Emo Teen Girls 2010. Short Black Haircuts For Boys Cute Asian ...
Design by
Newwpthemes
downloaded from
amazetemplates.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment