Saturday, December 31, 2011

End of 2011!

Here is my huge post of everything from 2011!!


I got a car!!


I went to Arizona for Spring break!



I was in 2 musicals!!


I saw the wonderfully amazing Lady Gaga in concert!


I went to prom!


I interned at a barn for disabled children!


I  moved to a new town!



I went on college visits!!


I had a GREAT time at my last homecoming!!


I got into college!!


I went skiing!!

Here is my playlist of most memorable songs for 2011:



I hope everyone has a great New Year's!!! I'm having some friends come over for a little New Year's get together (I'm taking tons of pictures, so y'all will see later!) and I can't wait! What are y'all doing? Let me know!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com