Thursday, December 22, 2011

Finally!! Pictures of my room!!

My room has finally been decorated!!! It's taken a while for everything to come in, but the final result is definitely worth it. Just as note: these pictures were taken over a course of a couple of days, so some things may be moved around!


The color scheme is coral, light blue, white, and brown. When we moved in, the walls were already light blue and we weren't going to paint anything. So, my mother and I worked around what we had and created this lovely, lovely room!!



The duvet is a coral pattern, and the headboard is a coral zebra print. Some of the monogrammed pillows haven't come in yet, though.




Here are pictures of my best friends and my brother....


I don't know if y'all can tell, but there are sea shells inside of my lamps on my bedside tables!


I have a coral chair with a little table (this is the before picture, I hadn't hung up the coral pictures yet).


Here is my bathroom!! I have monogrammed towels in coral and in white, and there are Grace Kelly film pictures hung up. I also have a picture of me and my best friend, as well as little containers that are coral and beachy!


More pictures in my bathroom...


I have a little side room connected to my room where I do my homework. I love the print of the chair!!


Some remnants of my old room...


There's a huge chest against one of the walls that holds EVERYTHING.......books, bags, school work, etc!!



I have books and pictures inside of my huge dresser...



More pictures (from prom!) on my vanity!



Here's "Lilly"!! 

What do y'all think!?? Let me know!!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com