Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pink Pineapple Cashmere and Vickers Patrick

It's a common similarity between preppy bloggers to be obsessed with Sarah Vickers. Her clothes, her job, her boyfriend, everything. So, when I received the email from KielJamesPatrick.com regarding Sarah's favorite Pink Pineapple sweaters being available on KJP, I was ecstatic!! My preppy friend and I gushed over the sweaters!! They're so pretty!! Here are my favorites!!

The color of this sweater is legitimately the prettiest color ever!!



Yes, they are all the same sweater in different colors, but I truly love them all!! What do y'all like from the Pink Pineapple collection? Let me know!!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com