Thursday, December 29, 2011

Preppy Winter Accessories

I thought I would post some cute hats, scarves, and gloves for the winter season! I am finally feeling the cold now that I'm in ski country (especially since it feels like spring in CT)! Here are my favorite winter items from my favorite brands:




I died when I saw that Lilly Pulitzer was making winter accessories. I got the set with the scarf, earmuffs, and gloves for Christmas and I LOVE them. The print is so cute, especially since it's pink and green! 




The past three images were from Rugby Ralph Lauren, but from the men's section. I almost prefer some of the men's items because they are always so preppy and classic. 




Lastly, here are 3 cute accessories from Kate Spade! KS never fails to disappoint with their whimsical designs. I am obsessed with their hats; I have a couple and they're so funny and cute!!

What do y'all like to wear to get away from the cold? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com