Thursday, February 16, 2012

Baking Club

As y'all know, I am the president of my school's "Baking Club." Basically, the club has a series of bake sales throughout the year and all proceeds go to St. Jude Children's Hospital. I started it at the beginning of the year and we have a had 3 bake sales so far. From the 3, we have made $636 (which is great considering my school is really small)!! I love, love, love this club and I can't wait to have more bake sales all the way through senior spring!!

Today Baking Club had another bake sale (#3) and I am so happy that we made $271. Here are some pictures of the goodies that I had today in the sale!!


My mom made her "famous cookies". The price may seem steep but people will buy them based on the reputation!!


My mom also made cookie brownies (so good!!).


Finally, I made pink funfetti cupcakes!!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com