Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lilly Outfit of the Week: Baby (Shorely) Blue Bliss

Hi y'all!! I hope everyone had a great President's Day weekend. Memphis was so much fun and I'm going to post pictures as soon as I can!!

Here is the Lilly mannequin outfit of the week:


I loooove this dress. It's the Jonah dress in Shorely Blue Purring Jacquard from Lilly Pulitzer. It's so pretty but unfortunately I have yet to wear it...it's not weather-appropriate yet for the increasingly colder Connecticut!



The necklace is also from Lilly Pulitzer and I got it for Christmas. It goes perfectly with the dress!! I can't wait until it starts getting warmer so I can wear this outfit. 

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com