Saturday, February 18, 2012

Long Weekend in Memphis

Hi y'all!! I'm heading back down to my hometown this three-day-weekend to visit my father's side of the family!! I haven't been to Memphis in 3 years and it's about time that I visit my grandmother, as well as my aunts/uncles and cousins. My dad's side of the family is huge and it's going to be a lot of fun seeing them all!!


For today (Saturday), I'm going to be wearing something cute yet comfortable to wear on the airplane down to Memphis. Of course I had to include something pink!! The entire outfit, from the jewelry and clothes to the shoes, is from J. Crew. 


On Sunday, I expect that we're going to go to church, so I'm bringing one of my favorite Lilly Pulitzer fall dresses!! It's one of the most flattering styles and I love this dress!! 


For the rest of the day, and so that I don't get too uncomfortable in the dress,  I'm bringing a pink sweater and black flats to pair with either jeans or grey leggings (shown in the picture above). Everything, again, is from J. Crew.


Lastly, for Monday and the plane ride back to Connecticut, I'm wearing a Vineyard Vines striped OCBD and pullover with jeans and flats! 



I loooove the luggage that I'm using for this trip to Memphis. I usually use my favorite Lilly Pulitzer pink and orange super huge tote bag, but I got a C. Wonder rolling suitcase for Christmas and I finally have a chance to use it!! It's really bright pink, which I love, because my mother and I were both trying to hunt down a pink suitcase for when we were going on college visits. 


I'm also bringing a small tote bag as my other carry on for my homework, my laptop, and for other small random things. It's pink madras!! With my monogram in pink!!

What are y'all doing this President's Day Weekend? Let me know!!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com