Thursday, February 23, 2012

Surprising Jubilee Find!!

While I was in Memphis last weekend, my parents visited two of my favorite places, Kiawah and Charleston!! My mother had already been to the lovely Lilly Pulitzer Signature Store in Kiawah called Pink Boulevard (with me last year for our College of Charleston tour), so when she visited again with my father, they got a fantastic surprise!! There were three Jubilee-era pink and green shift dresses with huge beading on the front and ONE WAS IN MY SIZE. It was like $200 off!! Super sale!! Yayyy!!! 


Isn't it prettttttyyy?



I will definitely be wearing this during Spring Break (more to come later)!!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com