Thursday, April 19, 2012

Island Outfitters


Hi y'all!! A couple of weekends ago, I went into a relatively new store in New Canaan, CT that I absolutely love! It's called Island Outfitters, and it carries many preppy brands and items. It was refreshingly preppy, actually, and it was fun to browse around and see what they had to offer.


I saw the Pink Pineapple brand for the first time (made popular by Sarah Vickers), and I love their driving shoes. They had a special sale on the shoes, so I picked up 2 pair! They're so cute and can be worn in the fall and spring.


Smathers and Branson sighting!! 


Monograms...seersucker...nantucket red...




Lilly and Jack Rogers!! They had a good amount of Lilly merchandise, such as their Callahan and scalloped shorts.


Kiel James Patrick! I've never actually seen KJP in a store before, so it was nice to see that they had a few bracelets, Archer wraps, and belts!! My favorite bracelet at the store was the hot pink with the South Carolina Palmetto. 



...more Lilly....

I will definitely be coming back to Island Outfitters. It was nice to finally see a store that carries multiple "preppy" brands!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com