Thursday, June 9, 2011

iPad Cases

Hello everyone! I hope y'all are having a fabulous week. Today was graduation which is really exciting because now I'm a senior!! But I'm also really happy because I won an iPad at prom! There was a raffle at post prom hosted by the senior parents and there were ridiculously cool prizes (like TV's and stereos). I wasn't expecting to win anything because I didn't check in at the entrance of post prom to confirm that I was actually There, so y'all could imagine my surprise when my name was chosen as the only junior girl to win and iPad! Now I get to have the fun of shopping for an adorable preppy iPad case!

I would normally choose a Lilly Pulitzer case, but I'm not too wild about the prints for the cases!!






I love these designs from the Preppy Princess. Plus, they're monogrammed!!

If y'all know of any preppy iPad 2 cases, let me know! I'm having a hard time finding the perfect one!! 

Have a great summer day!! It's been boiling in CT and all I've been doing is hanging out at my close friend's pool! She's probably sick of me by now but it's too darn hot!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com