Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jackson Hole!!

I am very, very tired because this morning I had to wake up at the crack of dawn to catch a plane to Jackson Hole. My family and I spend every summer here. I just can't believe that it was a year since I was sitting in my bedroom here and making this blog!! Time flies!


On the plane here I watched my favorite movie of all time, Legally Blonde. It makes me so excited for sorority life (only 1 more year!!!)!


Now it's time for my favorite summer workouts and diets!! I have so much free time that I get to work out as long as I want and whenever I want! Can't wait to get toned for senior pictures and senior year!!

Now I'm going to take 2 large Tylenol PM and catch up on sleep!! Hope y'all had a fantastic day!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com