Saturday, June 25, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award!


Thank you so much aCc from The Preppy Pink Blondie for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award!! It made my day. 

Here are the 7 things that I love...

1. My favorite books are "Wuthering Heights" and "The Great Gatsby".


2. I love superhero movies. They always are fun with very hot guys!! My favorites are X-Men, Batman, and Iron Man. 

3. I love Earth, Wind, and Fire.

4. I am very OCD about my handwriting. I get super obsessive about it being perfect!



5. My favorite word is "cake".



6. I have a yellow labrador named Biscuit. She's 7 years old. 

7. I have insomnia during the summer.

Now I Tag...

Have a great day everyone!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com