Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rue La La Goodies!!

About a month ago there was a Lilly Pulitzer sale on Rue La La. I'm finally posting about the items that I purchased from the event! 

I think this is a Worth shift, and it's from Fall 2010. I have the print in a cosmetic case and it's really cute. It has text message sayings all over it which is so fun! I'll definitely wear this next  fall!!


I looove these shorts. I have always liked the print!!


Whenever a new Jarvey skort comes out, I have to have it. They are so short (which I love), they are versatile, and very cute. I have a dress in this print and I do not remember seeing this specific skort in this print!! I'm glad I have it now, though!


I don't know anything about this skirt but it's cute!!


Last but not least, this is my favorite purchase from the Rue La La sale. The dress is in one of my favorite prints of all time and I love this fit of the dress! So happy I got it!!

Today at 11 a.m. (ET) there's another Rue La La sale for Lilly (even though it's Home). Here's an invite link if y'all don't have one already!! Good luck with the purchases!!

Have a great day!! I've been outside tanning for the past couple of days and I am so tired!! I hate that being so lazy makes me feel so worn out! But I have gotten darker and blonder and I've been wearing my Lilly swimwear!!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com