skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
About
Services
Templates
Parent Page
RSS Feed
Twitter
Home
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Michele and Eric's Collection
Posted by
admin
on 8:19 PM
Michele and Eric chose a shimmery sapphire blue pocketfold invitation with gold ribbon. I love the unique color scheme!
We also made placecards, layered programs and thank you cards to coordinate with the design.
Posted in:
layered programs
,
placecards
,
thank you cards
,
wedding invitations
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Popular Posts
Female Celebrities Short Hairstyles
Hairstyles Pictures Latest Short Hairstyles For Women At The Office. Short Hairstyles 2011 Women Find The Latest News On Short Hairstyles....
New Rugby Arrivals
I have been shopping at Rugby Ralph Lauren ever since it came out in 2004 (it's in New Canaan so I visit a lot). It is a little bit edgi...
Must Have Monday
Since Mother's Day was yesterday and Father's Day is about a month away, I thought today's Must Have Monday should be based on g...
Leslie and Nick's Save The Dates
Chocolate and Chandeliers - I love this girl :)
Pictures Pixie Hair Cuts Pixie Hair Cuts Pixie Hair
Black Hairstyles Hair Styles Pictures Gallery 8 Hairstyles Pictures. 2012 Hairstyles Pictures Hairstyless. Cute Haircuts For 2009 Cute S...
The Eco-Friendly Ride
If you have to bike anywhere, why not do it in style? Since I am in Jackson Hole, Wyoming for the summer, I am surrounded by people who basi...
Nicole and Ronald's Wedding
Nicole and Ronald were married in December at Old Saint Joe's Church in Philadelphia. Their classic reception held was held at the Sher...
Erin Oconnors Short Hairstylehair Planet
Short Hairstyle Pictures Trends For Women Men 2011 New Short. 2009 Short Hairstyle From Sarah Harding. Latest Short Hairstyle Newhairs...
Diane Keaton Chin Short Hairstyle
Short Hairstyles For 50 Year Old Women. Short Hairstyles For Women Over 50 Bob Short Haircuts For Women. Diane Keaton With Chin Short Hai...
shampooing your hair
damagedtohealthyhair.com When shampooing your hair, don't forget the benefits of a vigorous scalp massage. A scalp massage can help...
Design by
Newwpthemes
downloaded from
amazetemplates.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment