Friday, January 21, 2011

"The Lilly Store"

My mother and I have an obsession. It was started much before I was born with my mom, and has lasted (and increased) to today. The obsession is Lilly Pulitzer. It's actually a serious problem because we cannot control ourselves, especially when there are always sales on the internet and in the 3 Lilly stores near us. We used to keep all of our spring and summer Lilly in a storage center in another town, but we couldn't live through the separation. Last week, my mom packed up all the bright pink, green, turquoise, and yellow goodness in her car and brought it to it's real home. During the snow day that I had last Wednesday, we cleaned up everything by putting the clothes and accessories and shelves, as well as giving away the things we really didn't need. It's our little inside joke that we now have a "Lilly store" in our basement!





Here is the store in the beginning stages. It seems like a lot...and it is...but it was a lot of fun to organize because it's Lilly!!





My mom has a tote bag problem...


And a Kate Spade problem...so it's genetically inevitable for me to be a mini shopaholic. 


My favorite things in the "store" are my Lilly dresses, of course. I cannot wait until spring so I can wear them all! Hopefully there will be a lot of fun parties and events so I can be Lilly-pink-and-green!!

Have a fantastic day!

xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com