Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Eco-Friendly Ride

If you have to bike anywhere, why not do it in style?

Since I am in Jackson Hole, Wyoming for the summer, I am surrounded by people who basically live on their bikes. My all-time favorite is the cruiser, specifically ones made by Electra.

This is a classic Electra cruiser bike. My mother has something like this and it's great. The best part about these bikes, besides how absolutely adorable they are, is that you can buy accessories to go on the bike. The most popular would probably be the baskets and the bells, but you can also get cup holders, mirrors, handlebar flowers, and streamers to beautify your bike.

This is my bike! It's the Electra Daisy Cruiser and I am in love with it. I have a wicker basket on the front and a cute daisy bell to complete the adorable-ness of the bike. Ironically enough, I was working at a benefit tonight and the raffle item was this bike!

Of course, I had to include the new Lilly Pulitzer cruiser bike. Look at how ADORABLE it is! And it's Lilly! Unfortunately, it's not available yet, but its estimated date of release is August 15th, so pre-order it now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com