Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lilly Pulitzer Fall 2010!!

I was so excited when I found out that the new season of Lilly clothes had arrived. Here are some of my favorites from the collection:

This is just adorable. I'm a sucker for shift dresses, and this one is perfect for fall! It's called the Stephanie Shift in Turquoise Koi Print Placed.
Pink, pink, and more pink! I think I would get laughed out of the school that I go to if I ever showed up in hot pink pants, but it's SO CUTE! There needs to be a little more pink and happiness in the world.
Whoever the genius was to decide that Lilly carry exercise clothes, I want to hug, congratulate, and celebrate them. This is AMAZING. I love working out and now that I can wear Lilly while my muscles are dying and I'm drenched in sweat, I think the whole experience will be better!
My favorite outfit in this picture is the one on the girl to the right. The jacket is darling, and even though there is a lot of black, it's still girly and chic.
Even though I'm not in a sorority yet, I still am going to buy SOMETHING with these new Sorority prints! I absolutely love them. My favorites are the Delta Zeta and the Kappa Delta prints.

Here are some more things that I think are cute from Fall 2010:






Lilly has made sure that fall clothing can be fun and girly without still looking like summer clothes. It's a breath of fresh air to the usual black, grey, and navy that is most commonly sported in the colder seasons.  Fall is energetic again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com