Sunday, August 8, 2010

Monogramming Frenzy

I have discovered a deadly addiction. 

Monogramming.

It is currently 11:55 p.m. and I seem to be unable to fall asleep because for the past hour and a half I have been monogramming everything in sight on PreppyMonogrammedGifts.com. They have EVERYTHING! I am obsessed, and an obsession this alluring cannot be stopped!

My favorites so far are:

1. "The Monogrammed Stainless Steel Water Bottle" - It's going to have my initials in pink! How much better can it get!?!?

2. "The Preppy Seersucker Key Fob" - Again, pink seersucker with my initials in green font.

3. "The Monogrammed Round Ring" - I used to have a signet ring like this 2 years ago, but I accidentally misplaced it! I think I had the ring for a total of 2 weeks. Funny story...it was too big for me because my fingers are ridiculously thin, and I was at the train station talking to a friend. Sometimes I make exaggerated hand gestures while deep in conversation, and unfortunately I waved my hand back and the ring flew off into the train tracks. So, hopefully this new ring will fit correctly and last longer!

4. "The Terry Monogrammed Spa Wrap Preppy Stripe Ribbon" - Spa Wraps are too cute! This one comes with your choice of your monogram or name AND an adorable pink and green grosgrain ribbon on the side! I'm having my name done in hot pink. 

What's great about this website is that there is a blog to accompany it, alerting followers of sales and new items! Also, there is "Coupon Monday"!! How great is that!?!?

I encourage EVERYONE to go and pay a visit to this fabulous website. I am so happy that I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com