Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nancy Meyers

I love this woman! Y'all might know her as the director/writer/producer of the amazing films, "Something's Gotta Give", "The Parent Trap", "Father of the Bride", "Baby Boom", "The Holiday", and "It's Complicated". I can easily say that all of these movies make my favorites list. I am currently watching "Something's Gotta Give". It's hysterical, and the weirdest part about it is that Diane Keaton's character is basically my mother. Their mannerisms, sarcasm, and love of turtlenecks are all identical, and I just have to laugh whenever I see Diane! 

Anyway, I just thought I would give a shout out to these movies because they are all great. The houses are always to die for (Cameron Diaz's house in "The Holiday", Dennis Quaid's house in "The Parent Trap",  the adorable house in "Father of the Bride", the list goes on and on), and I love the casting in every single movie! The setting is always clean and beautiful, and 9 times out of 10 I love what the female characters are wearing.

Watch these movies! They're the best!




xoxo, Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com