Saturday, August 14, 2010

Obsession: Bridal

Hey y'all! First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has visited my site because of Follow Friday. Recently, I have become hooked on the TV show, "Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta". It's so much cuter and sweeter and southern than the regular SYTTD. People are just so nice in the south! Even though I am a good 10 years away from getting married, I love wedding dresses and anything bridal! My mother and I like to plan out where my future wedding is going to be, what I'm going to wear, what age, etc. So, I have decided to post my favorite wedding dresses! 


Y'all might recognize this dress from the amazing TV show, "Glee". I am completely obsessed with the show, and I immediately fell in love with Emma's wedding dress! It's gorgeous! I was extremely surprised to find out that it is from J. Crew. 


This is Ivanka Trump's wedding dress from earlier this year. I couldn't find a good full length picture unfortunately, but the dress is so pretty. It's slightly like my idol, Grace Kelly's wedding dress with the lace and the sleeves. Ivanka's hair is perfect, the jewelry is gorgeous, I just love everything about it!



Finally, I died of happiness when I found out that my favorite brand in the entire world, Lilly Pulitzer, is going bridal. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with weddings at my age. But look! Lilly! These are my favorite looks from the collection. The dress on the left is just gorgeous and I love how there is pink underneath! Strapless is also one of my favorite fits in dresses. Ah! It's so pretty. The second dress is amazing as well because of the sheer top. It's just so classic looking.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com