Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer Colors

Your nails can be one of the best accessories, especially in the summer! Last night I painted my nails OPI's Cajun Shrimp, which is a bright coral that my mom bought because Janie Schoenborn, the design director of Lilly Pulitzer, said she liked it

This color screams summer, and I love it! I usually go for a pale color, such as Essie's Mademoiselle (a classic) but nails should be fun! And I normally reserve the muted, light pink colors for winter.
Essie Mademoiselle
I have this color somewhere (I think it's in my fridge...for some reason the heat is making our nails look weird and the only thing that prevents the polish from clumping once dried is to refrigerate them!), and I'll probably paint my nails this color next week. It's Essie Pink Parka and it reminds me of something that Barbie would wear. But, Barbie is the ultimate pink and green girl besides Ms. Lilly Pulitzer, so I love it!

Have a good night, y'all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Newwpthemes downloaded from amazetemplates.com